[vdr] Re: Looking for new maintainer: mplayercluster

Hi again,

Also sprach Patrick Cernko zu "07.06.2004 20:14" Anno Domini:

I've tried his tools today and must say that they run more or less as
unstable as my own old plugin :-), but since the documentation is a little
'thin', it may also be my own fault.

@Sascha: Please give it a little try again, see below!

As I just received a personal mail from Thomas, I put up my latest changes and released recoder-tools-0.0.2, including a bugfix which also might fix the problem Thomas described me. There is still a lack of documentation. I will put some documentation on the website (using a translation of what I already wrote to Thomas before). But please give me some time, as I am currently writing my diploma thesis and have strong deadlines to follow!

I put the hints I gave Thomas some weeks ago on the recoder-tools website, translated to english and added with some new additional hints.

If someone is interested, please give it a try, I would be happy to get some (hopefully successful) feedback.

CU
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "printk("VFS: Busy inodes after unmount. "