[vdr] Re: easy Time-Shifting

While this does work .. there is still a copy of the show in the reocordings
list which if used repeatedly would clutter up your recordings list to the
point where it was not useable even if you were using folders.

Also, I think you would benefit more from timeshifting if it was always
active .. that way you would be able to rewind and reveiw any scene you are
interested in seeing again .. haven't you ever wished you were recording
something while you were watching it cause of something unexpected
happening? I seem to always think of activating timeshifting after that
something happened.

James

---