[vdr] Re: EPG bugfix statistics

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Teemu Mantymaki wrote:

>Soon (when I am bored at work) I will write each and every channel and
>complain also. if only I would know the technical details better. I didn't
>find ETSI specs for the EPG data.

I'd say you want "ETSI EN 300 468 V1.5.1" which contains SI stuff.  Check
the version though so that you get the latest version. It's available for
free from www.etsi.org, it just requires a registration.

--
  Om began to feel the acute depression that steals over every realist
       in the presence of an optimist.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index