[vdr] Re: [SPAM] - Re: blue screen with xvxine - Email found in subject

Am Freitag, 11. Juni 2004 21:25 schrieb Hazem Hamed:

Hi,

some thoughts how to solve the problem

load dvb driver and vdr, then do a cat /tmp/vdr-xine/stream -> if you can't
see anything on screen it must be a tuning problem check your cable

if you see something
start xine

if you get a blue-screen an OSD work your xv didn't work check your XF86Config
and XFree86 Log for Problems with XVExtensions

cheers
gerald

> Reinhard Nissl wrote:
> > Hazem Hamed wrote:
> > I just had a look at ChainTech's homepage. By reading the specs, it's
> > not clear, whether the card provides a MPEG decoder or not.
>
> I think I'm sure now, it has no MPEG decoder
>
> > Most likely, you'll have the line:
> >
> > setting primary device to 1
> >
> > In that case, edit setup.conf to select a different primary device:
> >
> > PrimaryDVB = 2
>
> I already have this line in setup.conf
>
> Should I give up now ?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index