[vdr] Latest status of FE_HAS_LOCK problem?

There have been several suggested modifications to VDR's
cDvbTuner::Action() in order to avoid problems with the driver
returning a very short FE_HAS_LOCK status. Since I have been
very busy doing buffer optimizations for the past several
weeks, I'm afraid I don't know what the current status of these
things is.

Since there has been a fix in the driver to avoid these short
FE_HAS_LOCK status spikes, maybe there is no more change necessary
in VDR?

I'm planning to release VDR 1.3.13 tomorrow evening and would like
to get up to date in that area, if it is still necessary.
So it would be nice if somebody could post here what the latest status is.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index