[linux-dvb] Two processes reading different pids concurrently?

Hi,

With my "budget" DVB-T card, I would like to run two concurrent processes,
each capturing different pids off the currently tuned multiplex.

This would seem possible in theory - especially with the budget card where
the streams are filtered in software anyway.

But as far as I can see, the API and device file arrangements don't make
this achievable.

Do I understand right, or have I missed something obvious?

Thanks,
Steve