[linux-dvb] AW: Re: TT USB Box - Last try

Hi Holger,

thanks for the fast reply.

I opened the box and the silver tuner module. Inside the tuner module I only
the the green backside of the board that's inside the module, so I cannot
see any chips here.

Other things I can see...

- The label on the silver tuner module says "Philips TD1316/SIHP   3112 297
13361L# 0320 SV22 000000"

- There are some small and 3 bigger chips. The labels on the bigger chips
say:
  - Philips TDA10046HT
  - DSP TMS320VC5402
  - ISSI IS61LV6416-10T

The board is revision 1.92 / TT2003.9.

Are these information sufficient enough for you?

Thanks!

Frank.