[linux-dvb] Re: Correction & Experimental patch against ves1x93

Gregoire Favre wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 11:12:39PM +0200, Andreas Share wrote:
>
> > If you like some little bit faster tuning, you could try to remove the afc
> > correction from ves1x93.c
>
> Hello to all,
>
> I have now tested the patch from Andreas Share for a lots of time and I
> can say I don't have any UPT anymore and all my reccording are perfectly
> "vdrconert.pl"able which is very conveniant :-)
>
> So my question : any reason not to include it in the CVS ?

I lost track of this thread :-(, and I also hoped that the
authors of the ves1x93 driver would comment on this.

If someone sends me a clean patch which applies to
current CVS and doesn't break things for me, then I
will apply it.

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index