[linux-dvb] Re: Matrix reloaded Cam working with NOVA-CI !

> > I had a partial fix for that problem already in my local tree, but the
> > way you had done it was better - thanks!
>
> Heh, nice to know that i did something good in a hunch, while not really
> knowing a lot about the code :)
>
> > Can you test it and let me know if it works for you?
> >
> > It doesn't fix Magic Module CAMs completely yet unfortunately - those are
> > the ones I was thinking about when I mentioned the firmware loading mode.
>
> I'll test it tomorrow at work. We actually have a Magic CAM too, according
> to the guy who bought it the guy at the show said it was flashed with the
> same software as the Matrix cam's.. And i haven't got any problems with any
> of the cam card (i don't even know which dvb card has the magic CAM).

Hmm, is that one with the picture of the wizard on the front, by "dream
multimedia"?

With the magic module I have, it keeps swapping between this "DREAM LOAD"
firmware and the real firmware - seemingly at random whenever it is reset.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index