[mpeg2] Re: Kfir question

> > Hunting around the internet I think I found a mpeg
> > capture (from a kfir / linux combo). Playing this
> file
> > through my dxr3 resulted in very poor sync.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by "poor synch."  As far
> as
> Audio/Video synch, I have never had a problem with
> the
> kfir. I don't use a dxr3 to decode, however.
>
> Torsten

Perhaps the file I used was not captured by the kfir
card. One note, I used mplayer and xine to test this
file. I found both apps had trouble keeping a/v synch
when outputing to the dxr3 or using Xv. Another, more
evil os's media player managed to keep a/v synch.
Does anyone have a mpeg I could download to attempt my
test again?

Thanks again,
Ryan

=====
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you criticize him, you are a mile away and you have his shoes!