[mpeg2] Re: Multiple Kfir and WinTV boards

Hi,

When I plug in only two kfir boards or only two Haupauge WinTV cards, they
work properly. But if I plug in all of them together, both following failed:

1. Load WinTV first:
   After loading WinTV (modprobe bttv, modprobe tuner),   load kfir driver
got a segmentation fault.

2. Load Kfir first,

   After loading Kfir driver, load WinTV driver, WinTV device points to
/dev/video0 & /dev/video1 (occupied by Kfir).

Strangely enough, even I don't load WinTV drivers, the Kfir boards were
unable to work properly (drop lots of data).

BTW, here is the script I use to load Kfir driver:

insmod videodev.o
insmod i2c-core.o
insmod i2c-algo-bit.o
insmod saa7113.o
insmod kfir.o vidinmode=0 vidoutmode=1 vidinput=0

Thanks,

Niu Ding