[vdr] Re: vdr[3330]: ERROR: can't record MPEG1!

Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de(Klaus Schmidinger)  20.09.01 21:36

Once upon a time Klaus Schmidinger shaped the electrons to say...

>Rainer Zocholl wrote:
>>
>> Usenet-372111@zocki.toppoint.de(Rainer Zocholl)  20.09.01 19:24
>>
>> Its becoming more funny:
>>
>> Currently vdr tries to record the monday timers.
>> and find one second later, that this is done...
>> (see previous mail)
>>
>> Any hints?

>I have absolutely no clue what's going on on your machine.
>All this sounds very strange...

This behaviour was caused by moving a keyboard/VDR into background.
Very weired behaviour, but that is an other problem.

I did not get the MPEG1 errors in this case because there
were no real recording, for what ever reason causes vdr to do so
just because of wrong remote control...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index