[vdr] Re: Programm VDR over Web

Hallo Guido,

* Guido Fiala <gfiala@s.netic.de> [01-10-01 21:18]:

> Maybe you mistunderstand his idea (or do i?):

Maybe you understand my wrong(maybe my bad english). :-)

I want to programm a webinterface where you can programm vdr without
any connection to internet.
The name, filmbeginn and end stand in the epg.data.
I have written two scripts(see mails before) that export the films
from epg.data to a mysql-db. This two scripts are running fine for 2
or 3 month.

Now i have the problem, I'am not at home, but my computer is allways
online, so i can connect via web and programm a film, or a friend
programm a film.

The big advantage of this is, you don't an internetconnection, if you
have one, you can programm your vdr from remote, yes this is with
tvtv.de also possible, but so i can programm the webinterface how i
want, without advertisement and any other things.

--
Gruss
Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index