[vdr] Re: MPlayer <-> VDR, the second one

On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 11:58:12AM +0200, Johannes Feigl wrote:
> hi ...
>
> nun der befehl für mplayer lautet:
>
> mplayer -vo mpegpes -vc ffdivx <filename>

Hello,

could someone send me the programm div4lin that convert vdr recordings
into avi files? I can't compil it... I have compiled without problem
mplayer with DVB support, but no way to compil divx4lin...

I am using a mandrake, with gcc-2.96 don't compile at all, neither with
3.02 and with some mimor changes it get compiled with egcs, but the
resulting programm is just segfaulting...

Thanks you very much,

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index