[vdr] Synchronizing 2 cards for replay of 2 audiopids and 1 videotrack

how to do that? I want to replay the two recorded audiopids and the videotrack with two dvb-cards each one parts of a common datastream for making a dualton VHS-record or for replay with a translation system. From my understanding this
should be possible.
I would like to have a patch to modify the vdr-program, since this is
probably a rarely used feature. Only question, how to get there.

Dieter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index