[vdr] Re: MP3 extention pre release, Sound?

On 13 Nov 2001 peter.juenger@epost.de wrote:

> But I have one general question concerning the sound: My amplifier is
> connected with the line-out of my Soundblaster 1024. The line-out of my DVB-
> Card (Rev. 2.1) is directly connected with the linein of the TV. Now if I'm using
> mplayer via your patch, I get the sound through the amplifier.
> If I play mp3's or view TV, I get the sound only through TV. Is there another
> possibility than plugging the lineout of the DVB-Card into the linein of the
> Soundcard?

I think there is only one other possibility: connect both
(soundcard and dvb card) with the amplifier, on seperate input
lines and select the input source at the amplifier.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index