[vdr] Record Teletex PID in VDR ?

Hi,

i'm still fighting with the same kind of things which are teletext and
especially subtitles. So I'd like to know if it could be possible to record
a Teletext PID in VDR Files when the TPid is specified in the chan
settings... The same way as audio pids.
Once teletext Stream is recorded, subtitles could be displayed when playing
back a VDR file. that would be quite nice :)
So my only question is regarding the recording process. Does it make any
difference to record/mux a Teletext PID or is it the same as muxing audio
streams.

Thanks

.R.Deckard
..EbAt