[vdr] Re: record-sorting

apieper@gmx.net wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sort of recordings works fine on my vdr-pc-hdd, but
> the recordings on a server (connected through samba)
> are sorted by date now.
>
> With v0.72 they where sorted in the right way.
>
> I set LC_COLLATE=de_DE to sort filenames regarding
> german Language, same effect.
>
> Any hints ?
>
> ...Andreas

Are you using subdirectories? In that case the recordings within
a subdirectory are sorted by date, because they are assumed to be the
various episodes of a series.

If you don't like this you can comment out everything in cRecording::StripEpisodeName()
(see file recording.c), except for the final 'return s;'

Klaus