[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Perfect remote control?

Am Fre, 2002-07-19 um 14.18 schrieb "Bläser, Lars":
> > Here is a small picture of my FB:
> > http://www.christian-kramer.net/bilder/vdr/fb/vdr_fb_klein.jpg
> >

> for me it looks like the old remote of the infra cdrom series from creative labs,

I don't know that remote control. My one is a Sony RM-V2T with 24 usable
buttons. I searched with google but never found one again.

> there are predefind in lirc config files (no learning), but i found it not as
> nice as my loewe remote (TV, VCR, DVD mode) that one has ring-shaped button
> (4 directinons) and a ok button in the middle, number keys and the
> right color buttons as vdr needs - ähh thats not the point - easy to
> use is better then a small shape

There you are right! But my one even is easy to use an not too small,
only very thin. If you use it with your rigt hand you can reach all the
most important buttons wit your thumb very easy

> what i ment is that i have 2 or three of these creative labs remotes here
> if someone is interested drop me a line (people from area wiesbaden
> prefered - no p&p)

And if someone is interested in my "sticker" i will put the my original
jpeg picture on my homepage.

Christian

PS: Tux is the power button => All power to Tux! ;)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index