[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] prefermenu plugin 0.5.1

> You ( we ) actually use setup.conf for configuration
> parameters and prefermenu.conf for the list... the README has
> to be fixed :)

That's right :)

> Olivier, what do you think about adding another Alpha setting
> for the menu borders ? I like to have solid black borders,
> maybe someone else likes a menu with no borders ( transparent
> ones )...

Sure, why not. It will apply to all the lines of the menu.

> What about using the '0' key to tune to the previous channel
> as VDR does ?

OK.

> What about showing channel info after the plugin tuned to a
> new channel( as VDR does ) ?

Well, this was the case in release 0.4.0, because the menu was closed
when the OK button was pressed (thus showing the normal VDR channel
info).
Maybe this behaviour should be restored.
->What do prefermenu users think?

It makes me think that showing some simple channel info (current
title/next title/time bar) _before_ tuning could be very useful (if
available in the epg data).

> I'd like to have a consistent look and behaviour with the
> standard VDR interface ( which has no menu borders.. i know :) ).

I'll try to see where to get the info. I am not sure if the vanilla VDR
version has any "color" setting that can be retrieved and used. I'll
check that.