[vdr] Re: Poll: DVB-C Analogue-Module - Do you want driver support?

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 09:19:00PM +0100, Alexander Damhuis wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> i agree ! As a DBV-C user I really would prefer support of analog tv
> aswell. Wether it is only for a Siemens Card including the module or
> like Andreas Kool started it as a separate plugin! But, if the driver

the DVB-driver should enable the MSP3403C and the SAA 7113H on the
analogue module. If bttv could see the chip, my plugin could see it as well.

> would provide the Analog signal as device, it would be more easy for
> Klaus, rihgt?

Nope.

My vdr-analogtv-0.0.2.tar.bz2 is a VDR cDevice. That means Klaus have
to do exactly nothing. You can tune to any analogue channel via VDR-menu,
you can record any analogue channel - everything VDR can do with a DVB-card
is possible with analogue channels too :-)

Ciao,
Andreas
--
Andreas Kool (akool@akool.de * akool@isdn4linux.de * http://www.akool.de)
PGP: 3FBF2411 Fingerprint: B5 35 34 74 25 60 2A 7A  89 06 92 C4 08 BA A5 BD