[vdr] Re: vdr-lirc

johan@linuxdomain.nl wrote:
> When i use those codes my remote doen't work anymore :)
> So i don't thint that's the sullution.
>
> It's not that my remote doesn't work it's working perfect except the
> up and dow'n buttons. When i press one of those buttons the "select
> bar" runs all the way down or all the way up instead of going one
> step up or down.

I think that I understood your problem very well. This happens exactly
if you use the "key release" code instead of the "key press" code.
If my codes don't work, your remote control is probably sending other
codes than my one...

Look into your syslog to find the correct codes, for example
When I *press* the 'Up' key I get the following message::
    dvb: ircommand = 80000020
When I *release* the 'Up' key I see this message:
    dvb: ircommand = 00000020

Therefore, I have to use the code
     Up                       0x0000000080000020
which is the one I posted.

Insert the codes from your syslog and it will work.

Oliver