[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hi,

> That certainly would be the best. It looks to me that the data is
> corrupted during the transfer from the card. I have never seen such a
> problem on the primary card in live view.

Yes, I had it once in LiveTV, while recording on the 2nd card worked.

> Could you try to set the value of hw_sections to 1 in av7110.c?

Do you really mean in the source or is it enough to set it as module
parameter?

> This has changed with the new driver. I had a different problem before
> and had to set it to 0 in the old driver. I changed it now back to 1 and
> will see if further corruptions happen.

OK, I can try it. I've set it to "0" because of missing lines in the OSD and
it helped. Let's see what "1" will bring...

Regards,
Andreas