[vdr] AW: Re: GraphLCD-plugin Hardware problems

Hi

> Do you have 'lpr' running ?

No i don't. I try to describe what e.g. Data line 0 does:

before booting (BIOS self check etc.) the line goes some times from high to
low
and backwards (so far so good)

on "Uncompressing kernel ..........................."

I get a signal like this when the dots were printed:

____   __   _____   ______
    | |  | |     | |
    |_|  |_|     |_|
(~100 or more pulses)
one pulse is ~0,5 ms long

this continues only the pulse space gets bigger (~10-30 ms) when the kernel
is
loaded. When I started runlevel 1 (Single user mode, no processes are
running)
I get
____ ___________________ ________________ ________________

The spikes are ~3 ?S long and appear all 10 ms (100 Hz)
If I make some HD access the signal goes to low and high for 10-30 ms like
above

I tried this with a very small kernel (no PnP, APM, SCSI,
SIS-Chipset-driver)
and the result was the same :-(

Roland

subject.