[vdr] vdr-restart fails with dvb-kernel

Hi List,

I have changed to dvb-kernel (02.08.) recently using vdr
(1.2.1/1.2.2), starting from inittab with dvb-kernel-2.4
"insmod.sh reload" in my vdr-script. My kernel 2.4.20-r5
from gentoo.

If I restart vdr either by using the restart feature in
settings or "killall -9 vdr" on console, vdr regularly
starts with just one detected dvb-card. Doing this, my
second card and so my CI/premiere doesn't work anymore.

The logging doesn't show anything related to a driver
reload. lsmod shows a decreased usage for dvb-ttpci
(9->5) and dvb-core (20->13).

Any ideas?

CU Norbert