[vdr] Re: migration to 1.2.2

Am Sam, 2003-08-09 um 22.32 schrieb Rainer Zocholl:

> >You have to delete your timers.conf.
>
> There are approx. 98 entries. I don't think i do "want" to do that ;-)
>
> I edited via VDR the 3 false channel entries
> so that error went away. The timer seems to work correctly.

That's strange. As the channels of the timers are identified by UID, the
UID 31 (the channel-entry for your timer) should not exist.

Check the logs of VDR regularly. I think you'll have some nice surprises
what will be recorded - if the timers start properly.

--
Rene Bartsch
Faculties MNI

Facsimile/Phone: +49 7 00/72 27 87 24