[vdr] Re: migration to 1.2.2

ml@bartschnet.de(Rene Bartsch)  11.08.03 03:46

Once upon a time Rene Bartsch shaped the electrons to say...

>Am Sam, 2003-08-09 um 22.32 schrieb Rainer Zocholl:

>>>You have to delete your timers.conf.
>>
>> There are approx. 98 entries. I don't think i do "want" to do that
>> ;-)
>>
>> I edited via VDR the 3 false channel entries
>> so that error went away. The timer seems to work correctly.
>>

>That's strange. As the channels of the timers are identified by UID,
>the UID 31 (the channel-entry for your timer) should not exist.

I was migrating from 1.0.4.
When i converted channels.conf some lower channels went away
and a ":@201" was inserted before the channel formerly known as "31"...

>Check the logs of VDR regularly. I think you'll have some nice
>surprises what will be recorded - if the timers start properly.

All is well mean while.
VDR nicely converted the old timers.conf to the new format!

Rainer