[vdr] need advice on deciding for or agains a dvb-t card

hi,

so i have to post again, since i am really unsure, if it would be worth
spending money on a dvb-t card..

it seems to me, that there is no dvb-t card out there wich has a tv-out
connector of any kind. is that correct?

assuming, my above statement is right, my next question is, if there is any
convenient way of outputting through mplayer and if so, what happens with
the user-interface and can i zap through channels as easy as with a dvb-s
card?

actually i'd prefer using mplayer for outputting my signal, since my tv has
a vga input.

my regards,
/jc