[vdr] Re: vdr-1.2.2: Small "bug" when edititing timers

juri@koschikode.com(Juri Haberland)  20.08.03 23:16

Once upon a time Juri Haberland shaped the electrons to say...

>> (*) In detail:
>> The first time changes in "start" should move both times.
>> When changing the stop time, both timers can be changed
>> indepenedly. (As long as one timer does not hit the other
>> then they are moved with offset 0 as long as the direction
>> is the same).

>I object!
>I often have timers where I want to adjust the start time a little bit
>back (earlier), because those private stations in Germany aren't very
>accurate, when it comes to start times (I often miss the beginning
>even with the two minutes pre-roll). But I still want the 10 minutes
>post-roll.

If you roll back the start time, the stop time will not follow.
Only if you roll forward in the first attemp.

The similar will happen if you start editing at the stop time.

This specical sync handling only occurs on the first "change" of
the time fields! (Or if the start time meets the stop time in
the "normal" mode, res. the stop time the start time.)

Too it might be start moving both if the move is larger than 2 minutes?

I think that feature must be user selectable.

Except the case when move start time up and it hits the
stop time: I see no cons not to move the stop time, because
there is no sense in a stop time before start time.
(At least as 28h transmission are so rare...)