[vdr] Re: Siemens dvb-c and HTV

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Marko Myllymaa wrote:

> I'm having problems with Siemens DVB-C card and HTV network in Helsinki.
> To be more precise, I have problems with channels that uses QAM128.
>
> I'm using vdr-1.2.6 and I've tried DVB driver from Klaus's web site and
> also todays (5.12.2003) cvs.
>
> Cvs is a bit better but there's still quite alot errors in the picture.
>
> What can I do to make it work?

Same here, so I switched back to the second latest DVB driver on Klaus's
ftp site in the Developer directory. It seems to work just fine. I made a
quick diff between the drivers and it seems only the firmware has changed
and it has broken QAM128 support on Siemens cards. I haven't yet tested
newer releases.

--
Marko Kenttälä			Teraflops Ltd.
Senior Designer			Kihlmaninraitti 1 E