[vdr] Re: Request regarding autopid and setting timers in vdr-1.4.x

Sebastian Kemper wrote:

> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> > Sebastian Kemper wrote:
> >
> >>Hello Klaus!
> >>
> >>I still use vanilla vdr-1.2.6 but for sure I'm looking forward to the
> >>stable 1.4.x VDR. So I wanted to ask you two things.
> >>First, can you include a button in the "set timer" menu (the menu one
> >>enters after e.g. pressing "Record" in the "Programs" menu. Sometimes my
> >>parents forget to press "OK" because there is no hint to do so, and then
> >>the program is not getting recorded.
> >

> > The button is already there - it's the "Ok" button.
> Sorry, I can't see the "OK" button in vdr-1.3.4.
> Sebastian

It's on your remote control - well, maybe I shouldn't have joked
about this...

I don't want to add an explicit color button for this, because the
OK button already has this functionality. The question is whether
there should be a prompt in case the user doesn't press Ok, but maybe
"Menu" or "Back" to leave the timer editing screen. I believe that's
the way to go.

Klaus