[vdr] Re: Request regarding autopid and setting timers in vdr-1.4.x

Also sprach Klaus Schmidinger zu "12.02.2004 18:13" Anno Domini:

Hi Klaus,

That could probably be done as well.
However, I feel like not presenting the timer for editing at all might
be even better.

I vote for this solution also. I'm pretty sure that 100% of the timers I program via the described mechanism I did not change anything. Also it is a little bit confusing to display the timer dialog as you think that you just "gone though wormhole" from the schedules menu to the timers menu. :-)

CU
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "Quis custodit custodes?