[vdr] STREAMDEV: PROTOCOL PORT FAILED

Hi,
i have a vdr-to-vdr connection using streamdev plugin.

My server(Slackware)configuration:
VDR 1.2.6 + STREAMDEV 0.3.1

My client(Gentoo)configuration:
VDR 1.2.6 + STREAMDEV 0.2.0 + KVDR 0.61

When i start the server(vdr -P streamdev-server -d)all seems to work. Then I
start VDR on the client(vdr -P streamdev -d)with client option off. Then i
start KVDR to access the plugin menu. When I turn on the streamdev vdr-to-vdr
client on the server i see the log message:

Streamdev: Accepted new client (VTP) 131.114.33.153:32806

On the client i see the log messages:

Streamdev: Connected to 131.114.33.185:2004
ERROR: can't open filter handle(reapeted 5 times...)
EIT processing thread started(pid)

When i try to view a remote channel accessing the channel on KVDR on the
server i see the log messages:

Streamdev: Detaching streamer for device selection
Streamdev: Reatytaching transceiver after device selection

and on the client side:

switching to channel 2(the selected remote channel)
transfer thread started(pid)
receiver thread started on device 5 (pid)
Streamdev: Protocol error on 131.114.33.153:32806, PORT failed
receiver thread ended on device 5(pid)

The first question. What does "can'open filter handler" mean????
And the second. Why the streamdev protocol fails(due to the PORT failure)?
Could anybody help me?

Thanks a lot,

 Samuele