[vdr] Re: Breaking Datastream on systems with more then 1 Card

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 10:40:59 +0100, Klaus Schmidinger
<Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

> Strange... The EPG timeout is actually only important on systems
> with only _one_ DVB card. On a system with more than one DVB card,
> the EPG scan kicks in after 60 seconds of user inactivity, regardless
> of the setting of the EPG timeout (unless, of course, it is set to 0).

I have changed the epg thread so that on my 4 card system the EPG
timeout specifies in which intervall a complete EPG scan runs. It now
runs once every hour through all transponders and it seems to me that
the system is more stable.

Emil