[vdr] Conflicting remote signals

Hello,

I have a Loewe TV and I observed that the remote control seems to
use vor volume adjustment the very same signal like the remote
control of my Hauppauge card.  Is there any possibility to change
the settings of one of them to get full control at any time.

Moreover I observed I always have to increase volume once I have
booted my VDR box. Any possibility to set volume settings at startup.

Moreover I would love to have vdr "remember" the last channel I have
visited and not choose the first one of the list.  Any chance
to do this?

Kind regards

           Andreas.