[vdr] Re: Kanal bleibt schwarz - DVB-C /bttv

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:08:49 +0100
Carsten Koch <Carsten.Koch@icem.com> wrote:

Sorry for the German mail - was a little bit too tired the time I wrote
it. Realised it after sending

So, again in English.

At the moment I have two main Problems.

I run vdr-1.2.6 with analogtv-0.9.30 (! - latest stable) on kernel 2.6.3
with lirc-2.6.3-20040303 kernel-patch.

Hardware: Siemens DVB-C with analog-module and an Haupauge WinTV (old
but works).

Prob 1) everytime I switch from an analog channel back to a digital one
the sound of the analog channel remains open on my computer (not on TV -
there the digital channel's sound correctly comes). It seems that
switching the channel doesn't correctly close the analog TV card.

Prob 2) If I switch to ZDF (German TV) digital sometimes the TV stays
black. Programme information is correctly shown, but no sound or picture
comes. Restarting VDR does sometimes help, un- and reloading dvb-ttpci
seems to help always.

Any ideas?

> David wrote:
> > Nice X-Face, cool to see this *g*

Thanks, but when I saw it I instantly removed it. Looks to serious ;-)

Sven

PS: I own an Actisys IR 220L+ SIR-Module (serial Port) and an OneForAll
7720 remote control. They don't want to come together, neither in normal
mode nor in forced mode with irrecord.
Can I use the actisys with lirc_serial module? Maybe that would help,
was just a thought, butr would mean to recompile the Kernel. So any help
on this would also help.....