[vdr] channels.conf question (with details)

Hi ML ...

2 points to give more information about my questions regarding channels.conf and the way this file is updated :
Do you advice me to disable autoupdate ? But what about EPG ?

Does information about channels kept only in channels.conf ?

Thanks in advance

i'm runnning vdr-1.2.6, linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0 on a mandrake 9.2 / 2.4.22-10mdksmp

2 questions about channels.conf :
  1. i was unable to switch directly from "Programs Screen" to the correct channel. For example i see on this screen that ThisMovie is currently on ThisChannel (given by EPG, i guess), but if i select this channel, i do not see anything, except informations about the current program and the very next. Note that i can see ThisChannel when i select it in "Channels Screen"
    Any ideas ?
  2. How is update channels.conf ? I see in "Channels Screen" channels that are not in my channels.conf
Thanks

Home | Main Index | Thread Index