[vdr] Re: OT: RGB Component from J2

Hi Lauri,

> Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:
>
> > Of course, all of you playing with the J2 should be aware
> > that you are directly fooling around with the AV711x!
> > (which means being careful or use my protection PCB
> > (see vdrportal) or running Thomas Breuer's extension
> > board also on vdrportal ;o))
>
> Any links to actual stuff ?

Sure, I'm in giving mood today :o))

Protection PCB:
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=5893&sid=ec2e4e55466d7568
5541f2d08a1c6044&hilight=piggyback

TBE Extension Board:
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/board.php?boardid=61&sid=ec2e4e55466d75685541
f2d08a1c6044

(you'll have to recombine the url as Outlook will split
it up. I'm willing to bet on that :o(=)

It's up to you to decide what you really need. I got one
of TBE Extension boards (and I won't be following
up on my modular extension board). If your just looking
for protection, you can run my piggyback board.

Greets,
Reinhard

---