[vdr] Re: Looking for testers: streamdev-0.3.3-pre2

Am Samstag, 14. August 2004 00:43 schrieb Luca Olivetti:
> Just gave it a try but playback (I mean, live tv) is jerky, with heavy
> artifacts. This is on a wireless client with a slow cpu[*] and the xine
> plugin (didn't try the latest version yet), but 0.3.1 works fine (I just
> reverted to try, not an A-B test but similar).
>
> [*] actually with 0.3.3-pre2 cpu usage stays around 30-40%, probably
> because the plugin isn't feeding enough data to xine, while normally
> (i.e with 0.3.1) is at 99%

Ok, try this in client/assembler.c, line 52:

- const int rbminfill = rbmargin * 10;
+ const int rbminfill = rbmargin * 50;

At least here I couln't observe jerky live TV anymore on my xine-client with
11MBit networking.

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index