[vdr] Re: Looking for testers: streamdev-0.3.3-pre2

Sascha Volkenandt wrote:

Maybe you are just loosin too many UDP packets. Try compiling streamdev with make DEBUG=1 plugins (after make clean) and see if there are any (or many) "wrong sequence: got %d, expected %d" messages on stdout of the client after the stream has started.
Yes, I get a lot of those, at least 2-3 a second. When I'm getting them playback rate is about 1fps, but even in the short periods (3-4 seconds) when I'm not getting them it's about 3-4fps. Oh, when it's receiving the EPG playback almost stops.
Now I disabled EPG synchronization but it's not enough to make it playable. 0.3.1 had no problems with epg synchronization. And now I'm testing on wired ethernet, to rule out wireless problems (but wireless was enough with 0.3.1).

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -