[vdr] Re: VDR-1.3.19 : DD-Audio stuttering when switching between Pro7 and Sat1

Hallo,

> I am using the SPDIF output of the Nexus-S into the COAX
> SPDIF input of
> my decoder.  The jumps are instant back and forth, so it
> doesn't sit in
> stereo mode long enough really to say if it gets sound or
> not.  But it
> is getting sound just fine when it stays on DD.

OK, now I see, then it probalby is the same problem.

I tried some things, but I have'nt gotten further. Werner Fink (who
changed the Firmware) thinks it will help to have a 4MB Card because
there he had more room for buffering AC3 - that could help.
I am probably going to upgrade one of my cards to test that.

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index