[vdr] Re: VDR-1.3.19 : DD-Audio stuttering when switching betweenPro7 and Sat1

Thanks for the update, again, I am no expert at this by any means, it was just sounding similar, so thought I would chime in. I was bout to just give up and forfeit DD or get a different decoder even as much as I like the one I have! :) Let me know if the 4mb upgrade works for ya, hate to have to do that even though it would be nice! :)
christian jacobsen wrote:

Hallo,

I am using the SPDIF output of the Nexus-S into the COAX SPDIF input of my decoder. The jumps are instant back and forth, so it doesn't sit in stereo mode long enough really to say if it gets sound or not. But it is getting sound just fine when it stays on DD.
OK, now I see, then it probalby is the same problem.

I tried some things, but I have'nt gotten further. Werner Fink (who
changed the Firmware) thinks it will help to have a 4MB Card because
there he had more room for buffering AC3 - that could help.
I am probably going to upgrade one of my cards to test that.

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index