[vdr] Re: VDR Burn: The image could not be loaded

Ville Skyttä wrote:
I have exactly the same problem, but no solution.  imlib2 1.2.0.

I added a bit of debugging code to vdr-burn to see the imlib2 error code
(see attachment), but unfortunately that won't help much; the error is
always 14 (IMLIB_LOAD_ERROR_UNKNOWN).

Further, it looks to me as if vdr-burn wouldn't actually mind if the
image can't be loaded, but generates one of it's own on the fly.
Nevertheless, that's the last output I get from the burn plugin, after
it the job is shown as errored out in the VDR UI, and no further info is
available.

Feb  2 23:30:11 bobcat vdr[1808]: BURN: Subprocess watcher started (pid=1808)
Feb  2 23:32:21 bobcat vdr[1888]: BURN: Couldn't load image /etc/vdr/plugins/burn/menu-bg.png, error code 14
Feb  2 23:32:21 bobcat vdr[1808]: BURN: Subprocess watcher stopped

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
Seconded.
I'm not using this plugin myself yet, but have you guys thought already of downgrading to imlib2-1.1.2? I haven't read the rest of this thread, if someone already tried that, but I know from Freevo that version 1.2.0 has problems exactly on loading images, which makes it kind of useless...

Lucian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index