[vdr] Re: vdr-1.3.19 DD5.1 problem

Mikko Salo wrote:
DD5.1 worked just fine on 1.3.18, even with dozen of patches and
plugins. I don't think it is going to be problem for me since I can
allways use 1.3.18 and it works with dolby digital, but I just wanted to
inform from this.
Please try again with VDR 1.3.20. If it doesn't work there, I'm afraid you'll
have to find out which change between 1.3.18 and 1.3.19 has caused this.

Klaus

Hi again

I tried vanilla VDR 1.3.20 and I still got no DD, but now my receiver
has some signal because DD light is active. Some incompatibility with
AC3 tagging perhaps?
Is tagging right word for process? I used it cos I work a lot with
Ethernet and vlan tagging :)

I will try to solve this but my skills aren't good enough.

-Mikko
You may want to start investigating in cDevice::PlayPesPacket().
That's the central hub where all PES packets are handled, and
here there was a major change between version 1.3.18 and 1.3.19.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index