[vdr] Re: problems playing DVDs

C.Y.M wrote:
Manuel Panea-Doblado wrote:
I get exactly the opposite: mp2 sound works, AC3 doesn't.

It sounds like you get mp2 sound when you have both AC3 and mp2 present? The DVD I was testing does not have AC3 on it at all (just e0 and c0/c1). Perhaps thats the difference? Are you using a FF card? I would like to hear someone say they have mp2 sound coming out of their composites when playing a DVD with vdr-1.3.19.

Yay! This is now fixed in vdr-1.3.20 :) There is still one little problem though. If I press the "1" key on the remote, I am still unable to switch b/n the mp2 audio tracks, but its livable. :) Thanks everyone!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index