[vdr] Streamdev Client

How do you use the streamdev client properly. I am not understanding the instructions or it is just that the patch I am using isn't working properly possibly. I am trying to run it on a laptop just for playing, do I have to for testing have xine installed or should vdr at least run with the client by itself just to start with, I will end up with Xine on but just testing bits and pieces first. I compiled and am starting with only -Pstreamdev-client and I get a message of such:

vdr: ./PLUGINS/lib/libvdr-streamdev-client.so.1.3.20: undefined symbol: _ZN16cMenuWhatsOnItemC1EPK6cEventP8cChannel

Just trying to find out what I am doing wrong, I haven't done anything to the conf files yet didn't know if I could set up the server through OSD. My server on my main vdr box runs great.
Thanks for any assistance.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index