[vdr] Re: Streamdev Client

On Friday 11 February 2005 23:52, Chad Flynt wrote:
> How do you use the streamdev client properly.  I am not understanding
> the instructions or it is just that the patch I am using isn't working
> properly possibly.  I am trying to run it on a laptop just for playing,
> do I have to for testing have xine installed or should vdr at least run
> with the client by itself just to start with,

The streamdev-client has nothing to do with output - it's purely there as an
input for VDR... whatever you decide to use for output, whether a full
featured DVB card, xine plugin, softdevice plugins, etc. bears no relation to
the streamdev-client.

> vdr: ./PLUGINS/lib/libvdr-streamdev-client.so.1.3.20: undefined symbol:
> _ZN16cMenuWhatsOnItemC1EPK6cEventP8cChannel

For mismatched symbols I can only suggest 'make clean; make plugins-clean'
then 'make; make plugins' ...

Cheers,
Gavin.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index