remote DVB watching ?

Hi, i got a few questions and I hope someone can answer them.
I got my DVB card in my firewall/server and want to watch Astra Digital
TV from INSIDE the network, is this possible ?

My LAN looks like this.

INTERNET <- Server (DVB) <---> Linux workstation

The workstation is masqueraded and squid'ed for EON access.
Is there any chance to run something like gVideo on the Linux
workstation to watch TV from the DVB card in the server ?
The tuning doesn't have to come from the workstation, i can tune from
the server, that would be o.k.

The easiest way would be to link the workstations /dev/video's to the
servers /dev/video's but i guess that's not possible. But if you got any
solutions how I can watch TV on my workstation, please tell me!

Best regards,
	Kassian Plankensteiner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index