[linux-dvb] Re: VDR suggestion - record to TS?

> Is it possible to get this AC3 audio channel on replay back
> to jumper J2
> of the DVB card onto pin 4 aka S/PDIF connector?  Then one
> could connect
> this to an A/V receiver or amplifier which do the decoding of
> such an audio
> channel automatically.

The model 564 comes with a digital output, so it seems to be possible.
Is someone already using this card and can this person try to cat an AC3
to the appropiate device of the DVB driver? This information could help
to determine how to implement audo fratures in VDR.

Hopefully I can start testing myself next weekend.

So long,

Joerg-Oliver Todamm