[linux-dvb] AW: Computer case for VDR

For me the EPAC works realy fine. Its easy to assemble and its realy silent.
But you should also do something by yourself to avoid the noise of a PC,
first of all use a temerature regulated CPU- FAN.

But all the actions don't help if you do your recordings in the background
without watching it or hearing Stereo. If no other "noise" is in the air you
will of course hear your PC if its in the same room with you together. But
otherwise there is a risk to forget switching it off during absence in
vacation. And having a PC in the living room on a carpet or in a bookshelf
there is always a risk of fire.

Regards
Manfred

--